Chief Electoral Officer, Andhra Pradesh Has Accepted The Request To Extend The Last Date Of Filling Application For Obtaining Voter ID To 30th-Nov-2013.
I Request All The People Who Have Attained 18 Years Or Will Attain 18 Years Of Age As On Jan-1st-2014 To Register As Voter & Obtain Voter ID, As Youth Is Said/Believed To Play A Major Role In The 2014 LS Elections.
Apply For Voter Card In 30 Minutes.
Obtain Card In 30 Days.
1. Go To E-Registration Of FORM-6 By Clicking Eregistrationnew [Prefer Mozilla Firefox Or Internet Explorer]
2. Select District (First) & Then Assembly Constituency, If You Dont Know The Constituency, Ask Your Father/Search In The Website.
3. Fill I & II. If You Have Your Parents Voter ID/EPIC, Enter Their Details In III, Or If You Dont Know EPIC Details Search About Them By Clicking 'Search Your Name' Tab In The Website.
Also, Fill IV. (2) and IV.
(4) Only If You Have Already Obtained Voter ID/EPIC At Some Other Address and Want To Change Address.
Then, Also Fill Full Address (Earlier Place of ordinary residence) Electors Photo Identity Card number (if already issued)
4. Click Translate, Check Fields.
5. Upload Photo Below 100KB Of 240x320.
6. Click Submit, You Will Obtain 'APPLICATION ID' Save It/Note It Down.
You Will Also Get Application ID To Your Mobile Number Provided In The Form.
7. You Will Get Voter Card In Your Nearest E-Seva In 30 Days.
Vote Compulsorily & Elect Wisely.
Share the info and Comment Below...