Company Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Company Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Job Role: Combined Defence Services Examination
Job Experience: Freshers/Experience
Job Eligibility: BTech/BE/BSc/Other Degree Graduates
Candidate should be a BTech/BE/BSc/Other Degree Graduates.
Candidates must possess Degree from recognized University for IMA, Officers’ training, for Indian Naval candidates must possess Degree in Engineering & Degree of a recognized university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engg for Air Force Academy.
Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1990 and not later than 01-07-1995 can apply for IMA, Indian Naval Academy posts, Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1991 and not later than 01-07-1995 can apply for Air Force academy posts, male Candidates (Married or Unmarried) born not earlier than 02-07-1989 and not later than 01-07-1995 can apply for Officer’s Training Academy SSC Course for Men posts & Unmarried Women, issue less widows and issue less divorces who have not remarried and born not earlier than 02-07-1989 and not later than 01-071995 can apply for Officer’s Training Academy SSC Women Non-Technical Course posts.
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates may apply through online mode, for which they need to log on to UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in.
Applications must be submitted online on or before 2nd December 2013.
1. Candidates must scan their photo and signature and make the payment before starting the application procedure.
2. Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in to start the application process.
3. Select on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’ link and select the Combined Defence Services Examination II link.
4. Select the Part-I Registration link which consists of personal details, fill all details carefully.
5. After filling up all marked details of Part-I, click on ‘Continue’ button.
6. This will provide you with Registration ID, retain it for further use.
7. To fill up Part-II of Application, Registration Number and Date of Birth must be entered.
Centres of Examination:
The Examination will be held at the following Centres:
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 2nd December 2013