M.Sc I,II,III Regular/Supply Examination Results and Recounting Procedure
JNTU-ANANTAPUR: M.Sc I,II,III Regular/Supply Examination Results (Feb/March 2014)
The Results of the following M.Sc Regular and Supple Examinations conducted in February/March 2014 are declared. The result sheets have been dispatched to respective college principals. Students concerned are requested to contact their colleges principals for knowing the results.
1. M.Sc III Regular/Supplementary Examinations (March 2014): For 2010, 2011 & 2012 Admitted Batches only
2. M.Sc II Supplementary Examinations (February 2014): For 2010, 2011 & 2012 Admitted Batches only
3. M.Sc I Regular/Supplementary Examinations (February 2014): For 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Admitted Batches only
Download Results Declared Official Notification Here
Download RC Notification Here
Recounting Procedure Step By Step below:
1. Fee for Recounting Rs.100/- per subject.
2. Fee is to be paid at examination cell of your Respective college in cash along with application.
Download Re-Counting Application for JNTU Anantapur Website and Fill it
3. Student has to produce Xerox copy of result for which he is applying. If it is based on result in net, the same is to be downloaded and handed over to the examination cell while applying.
4. Students need to register for the Recounting in their respective colleges only.
5. No recounting for Lab Marks.