Company Name: SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Company Website: www.sbilife.co.in
Company Website: SBI Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Assurance. SBI Life Insurance is registered with an authorized capital of Rs 2000 crores and a Paid-up capital of Rs 1000 Crores. SBI owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Assurance the remaining 26%.
State Bank of India enjoys the largest banking franchise in India. Along with its 6 Associate Banks, SBI Group has the unrivalled strength of over 16,000 branches across the country, arguably the largest in the world.
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Role: BDE/Sr.BDE
Job Experience: 1-5 Years Experience
Job Eligibility: MBA/Any Graduate
Candidate should be MBA/Any Graduate.
Openings - 10
Graduate with 1 to 5 years of relevant experience (Minimum two years of relevant experience).
MBA (Marketing) preferred.
Good relationship with BMs/CIFs.
Achieving sales targets.
Increase in number of CIFs/active branches.
Training CIFs, encouraging SBI staff to become CIF.
Arranging training programs for CIFs on products and selling skills.
Increasing productivity of CIFs.
Excellent Communication skills.