Accenture Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive 2019 for IT Operations Associate – Any Degree Graduates – 25th May 2019 – Job requirements and Venue Details are given in below about Accenture India/International Openings at Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Pune
Accenture Solutions Off-Campus Drive 2019 Freshers:
Jobs Drive 2019 for IT Operations Associate at Accenture, Bangalore, Delhi
Company Name: Accenture Solutions Private Limited.
Location: Bangalore,Delhi/NCR – All Across India
Job Role: IT Operations Associate Vacancy Posts
Qualification: Any Graduates – BE/BTech, ME/MTech/ MCA
Experience: 0-1 Years (2018, 2019 Batch)
Venue Location: Bangalore,Delhi/NCR/ Pune
Job Salary: Best in Industry – Up to Rs.12.0 L.P.A
Total Job Vacancies: ?
- Candidate should have passed Any Graduates
- Written and Communication Skills in Both English and Hindi
- Good Body Language
- BE/ B.Tech students (across streams) who have graduated in academic year 2018.
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation.
- No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining.
- Maximum 1 year gap in education between 10th and graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Fundamental technical know-how on system troubleshooting.
- Must agree to take up Infrastructure Security related roles – i.e. Computer/ Workplace/ Security/ Network Support.
- Candidate’s ability in problem solving by isolating the issues, logical thinking, attention to details, enthusiasm and ability to orchestrate the issues with very good communication skills would be highly preferred.
- Passion to learn new technologies and processes in the security domain
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents/ issues reported by customer, predominantly through voice interaction and also through e-mail, chat and remote support.
- Candidates should be flexible to relocate to any location.
- 25th May – Bangalore/ Pune
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates may apply off-campus through.
- Apply before: Wednesday, 22nd May, 2019
- Event Date: Saturday, 25th May, 2019
Apply For Job: Click Here