Amazon Walk-in Drive 2019 for Selling Partner Support/Transaction Risk Investigator – Any Degree Graduates – 16-19th January 2019 – Job requirements and Venue Details are given in below about Amazon India/International Openings
Amazon Walk-in Drive 2019 Freshers:
Drive 2019 for Transaction Risk Investigator/Selling Partner at Amazon, Bangalore
Company Name: Amazon India
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Role: Selling Partner Support/Transaction Risk Investigator Vacancy Posts
Qualification: Any Degree Graduates, BE/BTech
Experience: 0-4 Years
Venue Location: Bangalore
Job Salary: Best in Industry up to Rs. 3.50 LPA
Total Job Vacancies: ?
- Candidate should have passed Any Graduate
- Written and Communication Skills in Both English and Hindi
- Good Body Language
- Willing to Work 24/7
- Graduate with strong communication
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Basic knowledge about web (html, xml)
- Regular Expression
- Trouble Shooting ability
Candidate Should have to take care of the data security and analysis
Selling Partner Support:
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Demonstrated intense customer focus.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
Transaction Risk Investigator:
- Should have 0-4 years of experience in Data Analysis and Excel .
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, nights and outside of the “standard” work day (as required).
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement.
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus.
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates may walk-in through.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment).
- Versant (Online Assessment).
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1.
- Operations round 2.
- Copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
- 2 copies of Resume
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate
- Original government ID proof
Venue Date and Timings:
16-19th January 2019 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd.,
Orion building ,Ground Floor.
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
K.R. Puram- Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevpura, Bangalore – 560048
Landmark: Opposite Soul Space Arena mall