AthenaHealth Technology Pvt Ltd Walk-in Drive 2019 for Web Designer/Operations Analyst – Any Degree Graduates – 8th May 2019 – Job requirements and Venue Details are given in below about AthenaHealth Technology India/International Openings at Chennai
AthenaHealth Technology Walk-in Drive 2019 Freshers:
Drive 2019 for Web Designers Analyst at AthenaHealth Technology, Chennai
Company Name: AthenaHealth Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Job Role: Web Designer Analyst/Operations Analyst and More Vacancy Posts
Qualification: Any Degree Graduates, BE/BTech, BCA/BSc, MCA, MS/MSc
Experience: 0-4 Years
Venue Location: Chennai
Job Salary: Best in Industry – Up to Rs.3.0 L.P.A
Total Job Vacancies: ?
- Candidate should have passed Any Graduate
- Bachelors degree or equivalent, preferably BCA or B.Sc. (Computer Science)/engineering graduates.
- Mastered in HTML, CSS concepts.
- Expertise in standards related to web designing.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years professional experience with 1 year of HTML coding experience.
- Knowledge & Skills – HTML coding, HTML5 expertise will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to SDLC, preferred.
- Healthcare RCM knowledge, preferred.
- Analytical skills and good communication skills.
- MS office skills, required.
- Web Designer Analyst will be responsible for coding customized HTML forms to the desired format, allowing seamless integration into the existing workflow to support the Revenue Cycle Management process.
- Takes ownership towards driving and achieving set goals related to productivity and quality while adhering to the established compliance measures and coding standards.
- Using HTML5 code, create new HTML forms based on the client request (handwritten formats, pharmacy slips but not limited to pdf).
- To update an existing form using the HTML code.
- Daily production of HTML forms and achieve desired output.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Assures all the user inputs are validated based on the request raised.
- Maintains adherence to internal guidelines established for HTML coding.
- Make recommendations to optimize code and streamline the HTML development process.
- Contribute constructively to achieve business goals of the team.
- Support an environment of action and accountability against the team goals.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to achieve successful client outcomes.
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates may walk-in through.
- International voice process.
- 5 days working: Roster Off/ Consecutive Offs.
- 24*7 Shifts.
Venue Date and Timings:
8th May 2019 from 08:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Athenahealth Technology Private Limited,
13th Floor, Block C – Core 1,
West Wing, SP Infocity, #40, MGR Road,
Perungudi, Chennai – 600 096.
Contact Person: Beula HR
Contact No: +91-04440613331