Cenduit India Services Private Limited Off-Campus Drive 2019 for Software Engineer – Any Degree Graduates – 19th May 2019 – Job requirements and Venue Details are given in below about Cenduit India Services India/International Openings at Bangalore
Cenduit India Services Pvt Ltd Off-Campus Drive 2019 Freshers:
Jobs Drive 2019 for Software Engineer at Cenduit India Services, Bangalore
Company Name: Cenduit India Services Pvt Ltd
Job Role: Software Engineer Vacancy Posts
Qualification: Any Graduates – BE/BTech, ME/MTech
Experience: 0-3 Years (2018, 2019 Batch)
Venue Location: Bengaluru
Job Salary: Best in Industry – Up to Rs.4.80 L.P.A
Total Job Vacancies: ?
- Candidate should have passed Any Graduates
- Written and Communication Skills in Both English and Hindi
- Good Body Language
- BE/ BTech MCA 2018 Batch.
- Good academics.
- Good pH score.
- Understands the requirements of internal and external stakeholders to develop the functionality as per client requirements and User Requirement Specifications document as applicable.
- Prepares the Functional Specification document as per the user requirements.
- Prepares the Design Specification (UI design and Database) document for development of modules/projects.
- Responsible to implement the design patterns as per design document created and develop module/project as per design document and also mentor team members for any support.
- Reviews the code as per requirements & the coding standards and responsible to create unit test cases and execute the unit test cases.
- Plan and coordinate throughout the development stage with internal or external stakeholders to deploy the modules/projects designed/developed.
- Performs Performance Qualification test to ascertain the development is as per the client requirement and identify failures if any to roll back previous version and identify suitable solutions.
- Follows R&D SOP’s throughout the SDLC, and document the processes as per requirement of SOP’s.
- Responsible to handover Module/project to App support team in timely fashion with adequate number of KT session and provide initial support to App support till they handle.
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates may apply off-campus through.
- Apply before: Friday, 17th May, 2019
- Event Date: Sunday, 19th May, 2019
Apply For Job: Click Here