Harman International (India) Pvt. Ltd. (A Samsung Company) Off-Campus Drive 2019 for Leap Engineer-Leadership Program – Any Degree Graduates – 20th May 2019 – Job requirements and Venue Details are given in below about Harman India/International Openings at Bangalore
Harman International (India) Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive 2019 Freshers:
Drive 2019 for Leap Engineer-Leadership Program at Harman International (India) Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
Company Name: Harman International (India) Pvt. Ltd. (A Samsung Company)
Job Role: Leap Engineer-Leadership Program Vacancy Posts
Qualification: Any Graduates – BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MCA (CS/IT/IS)
Experience: 0-1 Years
Venue Location: Bangalore
Job Salary: Best in Industry – Up to Rs.9.0 L.P.A
Total Job Vacancies: ?
- Candidate should have passed Any Graduates
- 2018/2019 Batch BE/BTech/MTech (CS, IT, E&C)/ MCA.
- Excellent pH Score.
- Good academics.
- Very strong fundamentals in Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures.
- Expertise in programming will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Should have a valid passport before on boarding, as one rotation will be overseas (typically no longer than 8 months).
- Commitment to the rotations over the length of the program.
- Strong work ethics and principles.
- Team player with a positive attitude to succeed.
- Desire to learn and develop rapidly within the program period.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented, matrixed environment.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Participate in global program activities, with a dedicated international rotation, that will strengthen business skills and build future leadership capabilities.
- Be cognizant of design, development, and validation support for technologies, systems, and processes in a global set-up.
- Collaborate with manager, project teams, and peers globally to meet requirements and deliver results.
- Propose and develop innovative ideas/ value propositions to projects.
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates may apply off-campus through.
- Apply before: Friday, 17th May, 2019
- Event Date: Monday, 20th May, 2019
Apply For Job: Click Here