ICICI Bank Walk-in Drive 2019 for Phone Bank Officers/e-Relationship Managers – Any Degree Graduates – 6th and 7th June 2019 – Job requirements and Venue Details are given in below about ICICI Bank India/International Openings at Hyderabad
ICICI Bank Walk-in Drive 2019 Freshers:
Drive 2019 for Phone Bank Officer/e-Relationship Manager at ICICI Bank, Hyderabad
Company Name: ICICI Bank
Job Role: Phone Bank Officer/e-Relationship Manager and More Vacancy Posts
Qualification: Any Degree Graduates, BE/ Btech, MCA/ MSc
Experience: 0-4 Years
Venue Location: Guwahati, Hyderabad, Mumbai
Job Salary: Best in Industry – Up to Rs.4.50 L.P.A
Total Job Vacancies: ?
- Candidate should have passed Any Graduate
- Quick learner & Team player.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts & night shifts.
- Confident and self-motivated with positive attitude.
- Phone Banking Officer: 0-4 Years Experience.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints/ queries over phone.
- Providing customers with relevant product and service information.
- Cross selling various banking products to customers over phone.
- E-Relationship Manager: 4-6 Years Experience.
- Build and deepen relationships with customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues through the phone banking channel.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve high customer satisfaction and retention.
- Have complete knowledge of customer base in terms of the profile, demographics and assets in the bank.
- Serve as one-point contact to the mapped customers of the bank.
- Cross selling of new products and services for both new and existing customers.
- Providing advisory for various products offered by Banks to enhance relationship value.
- Develop and maintain banking relationships with select group of customers through individualized customer service.
- Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no of customers, volumes and revenue for the segment.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with business plans.
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates may walk-in through.
- International voice process.
- 5 days working: Roster Off/ Consecutive Offs.
- 24*7 Shifts.
Venue Date and Timings:
6th and 7th June 2019 from 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM
Contact Person: HR