MetricStream Off-Campus Drive 2019 for Trainee- Member Technical Staff -Any Degree Graduates – 20 January 2019 – Job requirements and Venue Details are given in below about MetricStream International Openings at Bangalore
MetricStream Off-Campus Drive 2019 Freshers:
Drive 2019 for Trainee-Member Technical Staff at Metric Stream, Bangalore
Company Name: MetricStream Infotech India Pvt.Ltd
Job Role: Trainee- Member Technical Staff Vacancy Posts
Qualification: Any Graduates – BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MCA
Experience: 0-5 Years
Venue Location: Bangalore
Job Salary: Best in Industry – Up to Rs.5.50 L.P.A
Total Job Vacancies: ?
- Candidate should have passed Any Graduates
- Written and Communication Skills in Both English and Hindi
- Good Body Language
- 2018 batch BE/ BTech/ MCA.
- CS / IT / ECE and 65% throughout in academics.
- Good Knowledge of PL/SQL/ Programming.
- Good academic record.
- Good pH score.
- Willing to Work 24/7
- Valid Aadhar Card and Pan Card Mandatory.
- Most welcome freshers and experience also.
- Good knowledge of the Application Server architecture is required.
- Working knowledge of other Oracle RDBMS is an added plus.
- Relevant Certification would be an added plus.
- The candidate must also be flexible enough to work different shifts in a 24×7 support environment.
- Manage and support large scale, high availability production deployments – including hands on work on installation, configuration, tuning, and scaling Application Servers.
- In addition, this person will help out MetricStream customers (hosted as well as on-site installed) remotely, ensure in-house development server deployments are appropriately installed and managed.
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates may walk-in through
- Apply before: Monday, 14 Jan, 2019
- Event Date: Thursday, 17th Jan, 2019
Apply For Job: Click Here