Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd Off-Campus Drive 2019 for Software Engineer Trainee – Any Degree Graduates – 14th June 2019 – Job requirements and Venue Details are given in below about Nirvana Solutions India/International Openings at NCR (Gurugram)
Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd Off-Campus Drive 2019 Freshers:
Jobs Drive 2019 for Software Engineer Trainee at Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
Company Name: Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd
Location: NCR (Gurugram)
Job Role: Software Engineer Vacancy Posts
Qualification: Any Graduates – BE/BTech, ME/MTech/ MCA
Experience: 0-1 Years (2018, 2019 Batch)
Venue Location: NCR (Gurugram)
Job Salary: Best in Industry – Up to Rs.4.50 L.P.A
Total Job Vacancies: ?
- Candidate should have passed Any Graduates
- 2018 and 2019 Batch.
- B.Tech (CS, IT, EC) / BE / MCA /M Tech (or equivalent degree).
- Good pH score.
- Good academics.
- Written and Communication Skills in Both English and Hindi
- Good Body Language
- Self driven, motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Initiative in implementing new frameworks/technologies to solve challenging technical problems.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities; associated with skills and caliber to convert them into action and technical implementation.
- Ability to think beyond obvious, capability of asking smart questions during requirement and design phase, resulting in extensible and better quality product.
- Excellent team player gives more importance to team achievements than individual.
- R&D of new technologies/frameworks based on requirement.
- Working with the product and business teams and creating optimized technical solutions.
- Developing new modules and bug fixing on existing modules and documentation.
- Create automation tools compatible with our flagship product Nirvana.
- Unit testing/test automation of developed modules.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Stipend offered during probation period (6 months) – 20,000/- per month.
- Starting package after successful completion of probation – 4.5 lacs per annum.
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring process by senior folks.
- Candidates willing to commit for minimum 1.5-2 yrs need to apply.
- Apply only if you can join within one week.
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates may apply off-campus through.
- Apply before: Wednesday, 12th June, 2019
- Event Date: Friday, 14th June, 2019
Apply For Job: Click Here